In the Hindu religion, the Amarnath Cave has a special importance. As per legend, this cave was chosen by Lord Shiva to explain to Maa Parvati the secrets of immortality and the creation of the universe. Maa Parvati once asked Lord Shiva when he began to wear head beads. … He eventually entered the Cave of Amarnath.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
DAY 1 – Srinagar – Sonamarg
- Departing from Chennai airport.
- Arrival at Srinagar airport, meet with our representative, drive to Sonmarg. Check in at hotel.
- Rest of the Day in Leisure.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Sonmarg hotel.
DAY 2 – Neelgrath – Panjtarni – cave – Panjtarni – neelgrath
- Wake up early morning, drive to Neelgrath helipad (approx 3km – 20 minutes). Go through security checking, show helicopter tickets and Medical Fitness Certificate to the operator.
- On getting the Boarding pass wait for your turn, after catching helicopter, arrival at Panchtarni. From here distance of Cave is 6 Km and that is approx 2 hours journey from one side.
- After darshan returrn to panchtarni to catch your flight for Neelgrath Helipad.
- Cab will pick you from helipad and direct drive for Srinagar for overnight stay and dinner.
DAY 3 – Departure
- After Breakfast our representative will drop you at Srinagar Airport with our Sweet Memories.
- Tour Terminates Here .
- Our Check out time is 12 Noon.
- On arrival Chennai airport.
WHAT ‘S INCLUDED
- We can provide stay for ( 2*, 3*, 5*, 7* )
- Solo Traveller
- Double sharing Rooms
- Suite Rooms
- Deluxe Rooms
- Royal Suite Rooms
- Home Stay (As per required )
- From Trip start to till end the Tour Guide will be take care.
- Local Speaking Guide – ( English,Tamil,Hindi,Telugu & Malayalam ) *
- Breakfast Lunch Dinner (As per required )
- All local vehicle transport.
- Chennai to Chennai transport.
- All Taxes & Fees, Any Activities,Rides.
- Domestic Flight
- Travel Insurance
- As per Customer Request.
A stalagmite is created within the 40 m (130 ft ) high Amarnath cave due to the freezing of water drops that fall from the roof of the cave on to the floor and develop vertically from the cave floor. It is considered by Hindus to be a Shiva Linga. It is stated that Lingam is Lord Shiva in the ancient Hindu texts of the Mahabharata and Puranas.
During May to August, the Lingam waxes as snow melts above the cave in the Himalayas and the resulting water seeps into the rocks that make up the cave and gradually wanes thereafter. According to religious beliefs, it is said that during the summer festival, the lingam grows and shrinks with the phases of the moon reaching its height, although there is no scientific evidence for this belief.This is the place, according to Hindu religious beliefs, where Shiva demonstrated to his divine consort, Parvati, the secret of life and eternity.
Bhrigu Muni was the first to have found Amarnath, according to legend. The Valley of Kashmir is thought to have been submerged under water for a long time and Kashyap Muni has drained it through a series of rivers and rivulets. Therefore, Bhrigu Muni was the first to get the Darshan of Lord Amarnath when the waters dried up. After that, when people learned of the Lingam, for all believers, it became the abode of Lord Bholenath and a pilgrimage that every year is carried out by lakhs of people.The first to discover the Amaranth cave was the first to see the first sight of Baba Barfani, according to the researchers and according to the belief of the local population.
The Amarnath Cave is accessible only during the July-August months of Sharavan. For undertaking the Amarnath Yatra, two routes are possible-via Baltal or Pahalgam. While shorter, the Baltal route has a steeper hiking path. The Pahalgam route is longer, but the majority of devotees usually prefer it. It normally takes 3-5 days from the base point to reach Amarnath. Private operators are now making helicopter services available on both of these routes.Devotees need to make advance reservations and register for the holy pilgrimage to Amarnath.