In the Himalayan mountains of Uttarakhand, India, Auli is in the Chamoli district. Auli, also known as Auli Bugyal, is situated at an elevation of 2,800 metres (9,200 ft) above sea level in Garhwali, which means ‘meadow’. The valley has one of the largest numbers of flower species found anywhere in the world between June and October, with 520 high-altitude plant species, of which 498 are flowering plants with large populations of endangered species.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
DAY 1 – Chennai to Auli (Arrival In Dehradun / Transfer to Auli)
- Departing from Chennai airport.
- Upon your arrival at Dehradun, our representative will assist you with your smooth transfer to Auli.
- On the way of Auli, visit Devprayag, Maa Dhari Devi Temple, Srinagar Dam which are some of the famous attractions of Uttarakhand.
- On reaching check-in to the hotel, freshen up.
- Relish yourself with a delicious dinner and take a comfortable sleep at night at Auli/’s hotel.
DAY 2 – Visit Beautiful Auli Ropeway
- Kick start your day with a delicious breakfast at the hotel and get ready to take up a half-day tour to the Auli lake, and also visit Auli Ropeway, which starts from Joshimath and ends at Auli.
- The ropeway offers an amazing view of the Himalayan Ranges and it is the highest and longest ropeway in Asia after Gulmarg.
- On reaching Auli enjoy the skiing for the remaining of the day.
- By the end of the day get back to your hotel for dinner and a comfy overnight stay.
DAY 3 – Dehradun Sightseeing
- After having a lavishing breakfast, check-out from the hotel.
- From where you will be transferred to the Dehradun Airport or railway station.
- Afterwards you will make your onward journey with a box filled with sweet memories.
- On arrival Chennai airport.
WHAT ‘S INCLUDED
- We can provide stay for ( 2*, 3*, 5*, 7* )
- Solo Traveller
- Double sharing Rooms
- Suite Rooms
- Deluxe Rooms
- Royal Suite Rooms
- Home Stay (As per required )
- From Trip start to till end the Tour Guide will be take care.
- Local Speaking Guide – ( English,Tamil,Hindi,Telugu & Malayalam ) *
- Breakfast Lunch Dinner (As per required )
- All local vehicle transport.
- Chennai to Chennai transport.
- All Taxes & Fees, Any Activities,Rides.
- Domestic Flight
- Travel Insurance
- As per Customer Request.
Auli is a destination for hiking and skiing and Auli was promoted as a tourist destination after the formation of the state of Uttarakhand, formerly part of Uttar Pradesh. With a panoramic view of the peaks of the Himalayas, it is surrounded by coniferous and oak forests. The pistes are intended for both experienced skiers and novices.It has a cable car, a chairlift and a ski lift for 4 kilometres (2.5 mi), along with a preserved trek path. There is an Indo-Tibetan Border Police training centre. The Ramayana, a small Hindu temple linked to the Hindu epic, is also present.
There’s no dearth of natural beauty in Auli, dotted with apple orchards, ancient oaks and pine trees. You can also go for various treks in the hills of the Garhwal Himalayas and enjoy the spellbinding views of the snow-draped mountains in addition to skiing. In the Himalayan range, Auli is a popular hill resort dating back to the 8th century AD.
Owing to its glittering slopes and clean climate, Auli is a famous skiing destination in India. Dotted with apple orchards, oaks and deodars, Auli is a famous hill town situated in the Himalayan range with numerous ski resorts. It is situated 2800 metres above sea level and is home to the Nanda Devi, Mana Parvat and Kamat Kamet mountain ranges. Around Auli, several religious destinations are also dispersed. Shankracharya, it is believed, had blessed Auli with his visit.