Jaipur is a lively blend of the old and the modern. Also called the Pink City, the capital of the royal state of Rajasthan, the Rajputs ruled for several centuries and developed in the 17th century AD as a planned city. Jaipur forms the Golden Triangle, along with Delhi and Agra, and is considered one of the most popular tourist circuits in the world.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 01: Chennai to Jaipur (Arrival in Jaipur)
- Departing from Chennai airport.
- We will Pick you up from Jaipur Airport and transfer to Hotel. Later visit the Pink City, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, the ancient Observatory and Local Market.
- Overnight Jaipur.
Day 02: Jaipur – Jodhpur (350 KMS / 7 HRS)
- After breakfast drive to Jodhpur. Later proceed for city tour of Jodhpur visit the Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada and Bazaars of Jodhpur evening view the Umaid Bhawan Palace.
- Over night at Jodhpur.
Day 03: Jodhpur – Jaisalmer (330 KMS / 6 HRS)
- After having breakfast drive to Jaisalmer on the way stop at Osian to visit the Jain Temple and over night at Jaisalmer.
Day 04: Jaisalmer Sightseeing
- After Breakfast we visit the carved Havelis, fort, Jain temple, Gadisar Lake and Drive to Sam dunes for a Camel ride and sunset in the Desert.
- Over night at Jaisalmer.
Day 05: Jaisalmer – Ranakpur – Udaipur (660 KMS / 9 HRS)
- Morning drive to Udaipur en-route visiting Ranakpur Jain Temples.
- In Udaipur Check in at the hotel.
- Rest of the day at your leisure.
- Evening enjoy a romantic Boat ride at Lake Pichhola visiting Jag Mandir.
- Overnight Udaipur.
Day 06: Udaipur Sightseeing
- Morning tour of Udaipur.
- Visit the City Palace, Jagdish Temple, drive around Fatehsagar Lake, Sahelion ki bari and Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir.
- Afternoon free.
- Overnight Udaipur.
Day 07: Udaipur – Pushkar – Jaipur (450 KMS / 7 HRS)
- After breakfast drive to Jaipur en-route visiting Pushkar.
- In Pushkar, visit the holy Lake and also the famous Brahma Temple.
- Pushkar is one of the holiest places for Hindus.
- Overnight Jaipur.
Day 08: Departure from Jaipur
- Morning tour of Jaipur.
- Visit the Amber Fort – the ancient capital of the State.
- Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors.
- Later drive back to Jaipur airport for your home destination. (Tour ends here with sweet memories)
- On arrival Chennai airport.
WHAT ‘S INCLUDED
- We can provide stay for ( 2*, 3*, 5*, 7* )
- Solo Traveller
- Double sharing Rooms
- Suite Rooms
- Deluxe Rooms
- Royal Suite Rooms
- Home Stay (As per required )
- From Trip start to till end the Tour Guide will be take care.
- Local Speaking Guide – ( English,Tamil,Hindi,Telugu & Malayalam ) *
- Breakfast Lunch Dinner (As per required )
- All local vehicle transport.
- Chennai to Chennai transport.
- All Taxes & Fees, Any Activities,Rides.
- Domestic Flight
- Travel Insurance
- As per Customer Request.
The pink city successfully manages to maintain its old-world charm with the old city surrounded by walls and gates adorned with sketches on the backdrop of a beautiful pink hue, Jaipur. Host to a few UNESCO World Heritage sites, including Amer Fort and Jantar Mantar, Jaipur is host to many magnificent forts , palaces, temples and museums, as well as bustling local bazaars where you can shop to the content of your heart.In the city, Bapu Bazaar, Tripolia Bazaar and Johri Bazaar are famous bazaars. The city is also well known for its local cuisine, and Ghewar, Pyaaz Kachori and Dal Baati Churma are the most popular dishes.
Jaipur, one of the largest cities in India, is also home to all the latest facilities provided by some of the world’s most exclusive hotels and resorts. The city has an international airport and is also linked by rail and road very well. Uber and Ola, the metro, local buses, shared tuk-tuks, auto-rickshaws and taxi aggregator applications, address the city’s travel dilemma very easily.
Jaipur has long been one of the shiniest cultural jewels in the history of the Indian subcontinent, magnificent structures, tales of valiant wars, resplendent forts and palaces, and multifaceted characters.