Situated in the Parvati Valley, on the banks of the Parvati River, on the road between Bhuntar and Manikaran, Kasol is a hamlet in the Kullu district of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is 30 km away from Bhuntar and 3.5 km away from Manikaran. Kasol is the backpackers’ Himalayan hotspot and serves as a base for nearby treks to Malana and Kheerganga.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
DAY 1 – Chennai to Kasol (Arrival Delhi / Transfer to Kasol)
- Departing from Chennai airport.
- Delhi– Kasol 501 Kms. by overnight journey Arrive at Delhi Volvo Point pick you up and after drive towards Kasol.
DAY 2 – Kasol Sightseeing
- Arrive Kasol on arrival Kasol to Malana drive and after a short trek to Arrive at Bhuntar Pick up by company Vehicle and Drive Towards Kasol check into the hotel.
- After refreshing up yourself Drive to Malana. Which is a wonderful ride in deep gorge valley by viewing some of the most beautiful scenes and waterfalls? On arrival Nirang a road head near Malana we will do a small trek to Malana Village.
- One of the oldest democracies of the world.
- Spending some time here to explore the village and after back to Kasol.
- Overnight in Kasol.
DAY 3 – Kheerganga Sightseeing
- After breakfast drive through the upper Parvati Valley till Barshaini.
- On arrival we will start our trek to Kheerganga, a beautiful meadow famous for its natural spring water.
- Enjoy hot water dip and nature in Kheerganga, check in Camp.
- Dinner and overnight in Camp at Kheerganga.
DAY 4 – Memories with Beauty of Kasol
- After breakfast trek back to Tosh or Barshaini further towards Kasol.
- Arrive at Kasol check into the hotel.
- After refreshing up yourself free day for acclimatize or for local exploration visit to Manikaran, Kasol, Drive to delhi.
- Finally drop at airport.
- On arrival Chennai airport.
WHAT ‘S INCLUDED
- We can provide stay for ( 2*, 3*, 5*, 7* )
- Solo Traveller
- Double sharing Rooms
- Suite Rooms
- Deluxe Rooms
- Royal Suite Rooms
- Home Stay (As per required )
- From Trip start to till end the Tour Guide will be take care.
- Local Speaking Guide – ( English,Tamil,Hindi,Telugu & Malayalam ) *
- Breakfast Lunch Dinner (As per required )
- All local vehicle transport.
- Chennai to Chennai transport.
- All Taxes & Fees, Any Activities,Rides.
- Domestic Flight
- Travel Insurance
- As per Customer Request.
Kasol is a quaint little village situated along the banks of the Parvati river in Himachal. Kasol is a tourist attraction that is rapidly gaining popularity as a popular hub for trekkers, backpackers, and nature lovers, widely known as the ‘Amsterdam of India’. Located 23 km from Bhuntar and adjacent to the holy town of Manikaran, Kasol is one of the best places in the country to just sit back and chill in the snow-clad mountains, pine trees and gurgling river panorama.
Kasol is renowned for its hiking trails, including Kheerganga, Yanker Pass, Sar Pass, and Pin Parbati Pass treks. Go on a visit to the village of Malana to get a real sense of the culture in this region. Malana is a tiny hamlet populated by people living in self-imposed isolation, situated a few kilometres away from Kasol. As a result , the people of Malana declare themselves to be Aryan descendants, preventing contact with outsiders.However, the village has many scenic sights and is sometimes referred to as ‘Little Greece’.
Kasol is populated by an overwhelming number of Israelis, as can be seen from the abundantly available Israeli food and the Hebrew-inscribed road signs. Kasol has quite a few streetside cafes serving delicious food, and the experience of sitting in the dark green forests and the awe-inspiring mountains and enjoying a meal makes the meal even more enjoyable.For more details about Chennai to Kasol tour package please contact 9443204141,9578784466.