Kutch, with its headquarters (capital) at Bhuj, is a district of Gujarat State in western India. Kutch simply means anything that becomes wet and dry intermittently; a large portion of this district is known as Rann of Kutch, a shallow wetland that submerges during the rainy season in water and becomes dry in other seasons. The same word is often used to describe a tortoise in Sanskrit.After the shallow water dries up every season before the monsoon rains, the Rann is recognised for its marshy salt flats that become snow white.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
DAY 1 – Chennai to Kutch (Ahmedabad to Rann of Kutch Drive)
- Departing from Chennai airport.
- Arrival at Ahmedabad, pick up and transfer to Rann of Kutch.
- Arrival at Rann of Kutch check inn to Resort and if we have time we visit Sunset at White Rann of Kutch and back to resort and overnight in Rann of Kutch Village area.
DAY 2 – Rann of Kutch
- Early Morning we visit Sunrise at White Rann of Kutch and back to Resort enjoy breakfast and after we go for visit Karo Dungar, India Bridge and Traditional Kutchi Village area and you can also enjoy Kutchi Handicraft Shopping at villages of Kutch, and back to Resort and take Lunch and on evening we go for visit White Rann of Kutch and enjoy adventure activities and Camel Ride, Horse Ride and after Sunset back to Resort and overnight at Rann of Kutch village area.
DAY 3 – Rann of Kutch to Bhuj
- After breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Ahmedabad, on the way we visit Bhuj city, we visit Aaina Mahal, Prag Mahal, Kutch Museum, and later visit Bhujodi Village, Hira Laxmi Park and later drive to Ahmedabad and drop at Airport.
- On arrival Chennai airport.
WHAT ‘S INCLUDED
- We can provide stay for ( 2*, 3*, 5*, 7* )
- Solo Traveller
- Double sharing Rooms
- Suite Rooms
- Deluxe Rooms
- Royal Suite Rooms
- Home Stay (As per required )
- From Trip start to till end the Tour Guide will be take care.
- Local Speaking Guide – ( English,Tamil,Hindi,Telugu & Malayalam ) *
- Breakfast Lunch Dinner (As per required )
- All local vehicle transport.
- Chennai to Chennai transport.
- All Taxes & Fees, Any Activities,Rides.
- Domestic Flight
- Travel Insurance
- As per Customer Request.
Kutch is a former princely state of India, basically an island that resembles the shape of a tortoise, keeping on to its grandeur from the past. With the vast expanses of the white salt desert, Kutch is probably one of the most beautiful and surreal places in India.During the winters, the place comes to life when the Rann Festival takes place everywhere during December-February, in which there are large camp settlements with cultural programmes, functions and adventure activities such as hot-air ballooning.
Various ecologically rich and wildlife conservation areas of the Kutch district, such as Indian Wild Ass Sanctuary, Kutch Desert Wildlife Sanctuary, Narayan Sarovar Sanctuary, Kutch Bustard Sanctuary, Banni Grasslands Reserve and Chari-Dhand Wetland Conservation Reserve, can be visited from the city of Bhuj.
In textile art, Kutch is one of the most prolific regions in India. Kutch embroidery is dense with motifs, and one of the signature arts of this region is a variant with mirrors sewn into the embroidery.
As it is surrounded by the Arabian Sea to the west, Kutch is practically an island; the Gulf of Kutch to the south and southeast, and the Rann of Kutch to the north and northeast. Along the northern edge of the Rann of Kutch, Sir Creek, lies the frontier with Pakistan. An example of active folding and thrust tectonism is the Kutch peninsula.
With a terribly low population density, Kutch is also one of India’s largest districts. Kutch also lies on the border between India and Pakistan and you can see parts of Pakistan from Kutch. Kutch, Flamingo Sanctuary and Wild Ass Sanctuary are also renowned for crafts and embroidery work. An perfect starting point for visiting the Rann of Kutch is Bhuj. Mandvi ‘s stunning beaches near Bhuj are also worth a visit during your trip to Kutch. For more details about Chennai to Kutch tour package please contact 9443204141,9578784466.