With this 5 nights, 6 days Meghalaya tour package, which allows you to embark on a lifetime holiday with your loved ones, an unforgettable holiday attracts you. This wonderful land of Meghalaya, with spellbinding tourist attractions, is home to some of the most picturesque destinations.This fun 5-night, 6-day Meghalaya tour package takes you to Shillong, Cherrapunji and Assam-Guwahati, the capital city, and introduces you to some of the region’s popular tourist places, including Mawlynnong Village.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
DAY 1 – Chennai to Meghalaya (Shillong Arrival and sightseeing)
- Departing from Chennai airport.
- As soon as you reach Guwahati airport, you will be escorted to Shillong – the capital city of Meghalaya.
- En route, you will be treated to the exotic expanses. Halt at Umiam Lake, also known as Barapani. If time allows, you will also visit Ward’s Lake and Cathedral Catholic Church.
- On reaching Shillong, check-in to the hotel and freshen up, Remainder of the day is at leisure to enjoy just the way you want.
- You can go shopping and buy home souvenirs.
- Later, come back to the hotel for a restful sleep.
DAY 2 – Cherrapunji Off to breathtaking expanses
- Explore the beauty of Cherrapunji as planned by this Meghalaya 6 days tour Savor a hearty breakfast and checkout from the hotel. Now, you will be moving to Cherrapunji.
- On the way, you will be visiting Shillong Peak, Elephanta Falls, Mawkdok Valley, Nohsngithiang Falls (Seven Sisters Falls), Mawsmai Cave, and Eco Park that offers view of Sylhet Plains of Bangladesh.
- Enjoying the sightseeing, you will reach Cherrapunji.
- Check-in to the hotel for a relaxing sleep.
DAY 3 – Shillong: A day trip to Mawlynnong Village
- Your Meghalaya package tour takes you to the Asia’s cleanest village Wake up to a delectable breakfast and checkout from the hotel as you will be visiting Mawlynnong Village today.
- The village is considered the cleanest in Asia and is known as ‘God’s own garden’. You will also be visiting a the Living Root Bridge in the nearby village of Rawai, where natural balancing rock- a strange natural phenomenon of a boulder balancing on another rock greets you.
- Mawlynnong also facilitates you to catch a glimpse of Indo-Bangladesh Border.
- Further, you will proceed to Dawki, where the glass-like water of Umngot River welcomes you.
- Here, you will also enjoy a boating session.
- Later, continue to Shillong.
- Once you reach, check-in to the hotel and slip into your beds for the night.
DAY 4 – Guwahati Off to another capital city
- The next leg of your Meghalaya tour itinerary takes you to Guwahati – the capital of Assam Arise to a wholesome breakfast and checkout from the hotel. Now, you will be moving to Guwahati.
- On the way, you will be visiting Ward’s Lake and Cathedral Catholic Church (if not visited on Day 1).
- Thereafter, you will be heading to Don Bosco Museum for an insightful visit. Later, continue to Guwahati.
- Once you reach, check-in to the hotel and enjoy the day at leisure.
- If you want, you can go shopping at the local markets.
- After a day well-spent, come back to the hotel for a relaxing sleep.
DAY 5 – Guwahati Explore the marvels of Guwahati
- Your Meghalaya tour takes you to a sightseeing spree Seek blessings of the goddess early morning today at Kamakhya Temple, followed by offering prayers at Tirupati Balaji Temple and Umananda Temple.
- Thereafter, enjoy Alfresco Cruise ride that will take you to the heart of the Brahmaputra River.
- After an amazing day, come back to the hotel for a restful sleep.
DAY 6 – Guwahati The tour ends
- Memories with Meghalaya Savor breakfast and checkout from the hotel.
- You will be transferred to Airport/Railway Station.
- Board your flight/train back home.
- On arrival Chennai airport.
WHAT ‘S INCLUDED
- We can provide stay for ( 2*, 3*, 5*, 7* )
- Solo Traveller
- Double sharing Rooms
- Suite Rooms
- Deluxe Rooms
- Royal Suite Rooms
- Home Stay (As per required )
- From Trip start to till end the Tour Guide will be take care.
- Local Speaking Guide – ( English,Tamil,Hindi,Telugu & Malayalam ) *
- Breakfast Lunch Dinner (As per required )
- All local vehicle transport.
- Chennai to Chennai transport.
- All Taxes & Fees, Any Activities,Rides.
- Domestic Flight
- Travel Insurance
- As per Customer Request.
In the form of mountaineering, rock climbing, trekking and camping, caving (spelunking) and water sports, Meghalaya also offers many adventure tourism possibilities. Several trekking routes are provided by the state, some of which also enable an opportunity to meet rare animals. With facilities such as rowboats, paddle boats, sailing boats, tour boats, water-scooters, and speedboats, Umiam Lake has a water sports complex.In the north-east of India, Cherrapunji is a tourist destination. It lies south of Shillong, the capital. Cherrapunji is connected to Shillong by a very scenic 50-kilometer-long path.For more details about Chennai to Meghalaya tour package please contact 9443204141,9578784466.