Nainital is one of the most beautiful hill stations in North India, widely known as the “Lake District of India”. Nainital is situated around the magnificent Naini Tal lake, surrounded by mountains on three sides. This resort on the lake is located at a height of 1,938 metres. The location has many storeys associated with it.According to one, Nainital derived its name from the goddess Naina, while the other legend says that Lord Shiva carried her when the goddess Sati lost her eyes, and a lake was created. (‘Naina’ means eyes and ‘Tal’ means lake.) This beautiful little town, popularly known as ‘Sapta-Shring’-Ayarpata, Deopata, Handi-Bandi, Naina, Alma, Lariya-Kanta and Sher-Ka-Danda, is surrounded by seven hills.The majestic mountains and the lake’s sparkling waters add an enormous amount to the town’s charm.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
DAY 1 – (Chennai to Nainital )Drive to the Beautiful town of Nainital and explore
- Departing from Chennai airport.
- On arrival airport,pick up and then transfer to Hotel.
- On the first day of your trip our representative will pick you up from Delhi, and from the capital, we start our road trip to the beautiful Nainital situated in Uttarakhand.
- After we reach Nainital, you check-in at your hotel, take some rest and freshen up, after which we head to explore Nainital.
- We check out the Hanuman Garhi Temple which offers you a sunrise and sunset view, the Naina Devi Temple which is situated near the lake.
- Then we visit Raj bhawan, which was the choice of stay for the Britishers and we also explore the Cave Gardens of Nainital.
- We return to the Hotel for an overnight stay.
DAY 2 – Explore the flora and fauna mixed with some adventure
- On the second day of our trip, we set out to explore the flora and fauna that Nainital has to offer.
- Adventure lovers can try trekking, horse riding and boating on this day. The visit to the snow point via the rope-way is a much-recommended one, and the lovers point well known for its beauty and heights.
- The Kilbury bird Sanctuary is a famous picnic spot, Sariyatal and Khurpatal Lakes have a peaceful and Serene environment which makes you stay there for a long time.
- We head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
DAY 3 – Embark on the final journey
- On the final day of the trip, after breakfast, we Check-out from the hotel and begin our drive to Delhi.
- Embarking on our final journey of the trip.
- Finally drop at airport.
- On arrival Chennai airport.
WHAT ‘S INCLUDED
- We can provide stay for ( 2*, 3*, 5*, 7* )
- Solo Traveller
- Double sharing Rooms
- Suite Rooms
- Deluxe Rooms
- Royal Suite Rooms
- Home Stay (As per required )
- From Trip start to till end the Tour Guide will be take care.
- Local Speaking Guide – ( English,Tamil,Hindi,Telugu & Malayalam ) *
- Breakfast Lunch Dinner (As per required )
- All local vehicle transport.
- Chennai to Chennai transport.
- All Taxes & Fees, Activities,Any Rides.
- Domestic Flight
- Travel Insurance
- As per Customer Request.
Nainital has the benefit of being located near many other lesser-known hill stations linked by motor roads during the season. Vantage points around Nainital give a panoramic view of the Himalayan peaks on one side and the plains on the other. Narrow wooded lanes are ideal for quick relaxing walks through forests of oak, pine and deodar.
One gets a dramatic view of the beautiful Naini Lake that seems to be nestled in a remote cocoon when one reaches the head of the town where the highway from the plains meets the main mall at Tallital. The quiet waters of the lake are lined by brightly coloured yacht sails, while crowds of holiday makers throng the Mall at its edge. Boating in the lake is only one of tourists’ favourite sports. Others come here to hike in the heavily forested mountains surrounding the city.For more details about Chennai to Nainital tour package please contact 9443204141,9578784466.