Odisha is popular for Bhubaneswar, Silver City Cuttack, Spiritual City Puri, the temple city. Odisha is renowned for the community of Jagannath. Odisha is known for its people who love peace and social harmony.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
DAY 1 – Arrival Bhubaneswar
- Departing from Chennai airport.
- Pickup from Bhubaneswar Airport. En-route visit Dhauli the Peace pagoda 108 Shivling Temples Lingaraj Temple.
- After reach at Puri Check in hotel evening enjoy at Puri beach.
- Overnight at Puri .
DAY 2 – Puri
- After morning breakfast visit for darshan at Sri Jagannath Temple, Gundicha Temple.
- After Depart for Satpada Chilka The fancy land of Irwadi Dolphins Entire day sightseeing of Satpada
- Evening return to Puri enjoy at Puri beach.
- Overnight at Puri .
DAY 3 – Memories with Bhubaneswar
- After morning breakfast check out from hotel drive to Konark on marine drive visit Chandrabhaga beach Ramchandi temple.
- Then visit The famous Sun Temple called black Pagoda The 12th century temple richly decorated with stone carving.
- Then drive to Bhubaneswar local Sightseeing of Khandagiri Udaygiri.
- After Drop at Bhubaneswar Airport happy ending journey with sweet memories.
- On arrival Chennai airport.
WHAT ‘S INCLUDED
- We can provide stay for ( 2*, 3*, 5*, 7* )
- Solo Traveller
- Double sharing Rooms
- Suite Rooms
- Deluxe Rooms
- Royal Suite Rooms
- Home Stay (As per required )
- From Trip start to till end the Tour Guide will be take care.
- Local Speaking Guide – ( English,Tamil,Hindi,Telugu & Malayalam ) *
- Breakfast Lunch Dinner (As per required )
- All local vehicle transport.
- Chennai to Chennai transport.
- All Taxes & Fees, Any Activities,Rides.
- Domestic Flight
- Travel Insurance
- As per Customer Request.
It is also known that the town of Brahmapur in Odisha was the capital of the Pauravas during the closing years of the 4th century A.D. Nothing was heard from the Pauravas from around the 3rd century A.D., since the Yaudheya Republic, who submitted to the Mauryans in turn, annexed them. It was only at the end of the 4th century A.D that, after around 700 years, they founded royalty at Brahmapur.
Later, the Somavamsi dynasty’s kings started to unite the region. Via the reign of Yayati II, c. They incorporated the area into a single kingdom in 1025 CE. The Lingaraj temple at Bhubaneswar is supposed to have been founded by Yayati II. They were succeeded by the dynasty of Eastern Ganga. Anantavarman Chodaganga, who started restoring the present-day Shri Jagannath Temple in Puri (c. 1135), and Narasimhadeva I, who founded the Konark temple (c. 1250), were prominent rulers of the dynasty.
The Gajapati Kingdom preceded the Eastern Ganga Dynasty. Until 1568, when it was invaded by the Sultanate of Bengal, the region resisted incorporation into the Mughal empire. Mukunda Deva, who is considered the last independent king of Kalinga, was defeated and killed by the rebel Ramachandra Bhanja in battle. Bayazid Khan Karrani killed Ramachandra Bhanja himself. In 1591, the then governor of Bihar, Man Singh I, led an army to take Odisha from Bengal’s Karranis.They agreed to the treaty because Qutlu Khan Lohani, their chief, had recently died. But, by invading the temple town of Puri, they then broke the treaty. In 1592, Man Singh came back and pacified the city.
In 1751, Alivardi Khan, the Nawab of Bengal, ceded the region to the Maratha empire.
As a result of the Second Carnatic War in 1760, the British captured the Northern Circars, covering the southern shore of Odisha, and eventually integrated them into the Madras presidency. During the Second Anglo-Maratha War , the British ousted the Marathas from the Puri-Cuttack area of Odisha in 1803. Odisha’s northern and western districts were integrated into the presidency of Bengal.
The state has four weather seasons: winter (January to February), pre-monsoon season (March to May), monsoon season in the south-west (June to September) and monsoon season in the north-east (October to December).