In India’s Maharashtra state, Panchgani is a hill station southeast of Mumbai. It’s known for its Table Ground, an immense volcanic plateau. Lookouts such as Sydney Point and Parsi Point provide views of Dhom Dam Lake and Kamalgad Fort, used in the early 19th century by the British as a gaol. The Rajpuri Caves, to the southeast, are surrounded by holy ponds and contain a temple dedicated to Lord Kartikeya, the Hindu god.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
DAY 1 – Arrival in Pune
- Departing from Chennai airport.
- Welcome at Mahabaleshwar Arrive Mumbai, meet assist at the airport and transfer to Mahabaleshwar.
- Reach Mahabaleashwar check in to the hotel. Rest day free to explore town on your own or you can relax at the hotel.
- Tasty and spices Dinner and stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 2 – Panchgani Sightseeing
- Half Day Sightseeing Covering Panchgani about 19 km, from Mahabaleshwar lies the hill station of Panchgani.
- It is surrounded on all sides by hills (Panchgani- hills) and is very popular with tourist owing to its close proximity to Mahabaleshwar.
- Panchgani is known for its resident boarding schools and its strawberry and raspberry farms. Also visit local places of Mahabaleshwar.
- Return to the hotel.
- Evening is at leisure, Tasty and spices Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 3 – Pune Local Sightseeing
- After healthy breakfast Check – Out from the Hotel and proceed for Mumbai.
- On Arrival at Mumbai, Transfer to Airport to board your flight back to home.
- Your tour ends with sweet memories.
- On arrival Chennai airport.
WHAT ‘S INCLUDED
- We can provide stay for ( 2*, 3*, 5*, 7* )
- Solo Traveller
- Double sharing Rooms
- Suite Rooms
- Deluxe Rooms
- Royal Suite Rooms
- Home Stay (As per required )
- From Trip start to till end the Tour Guide will be take care.
- Local Speaking Guide – ( English,Tamil,Hindi,Telugu & Malayalam ) *
- Breakfast Lunch Dinner (As per required )
- All local vehicle transport.
- Chennai to Chennai transport.
- All Taxes & Fees, Any Activities,Rides.
- Domestic Flight
- Travel Insurance
- As per Customer Request.
Panchgani is a prominent hill station near Mahabaleshwar in Maharashtra, famous for its numerous sunset and sunrise points and scenic views of the valley, deriving its name from the five hills surrounding it.
Panchgani is also known as Paachgani at an altitude of 1,334 mts, as the five hills that form the ranges of the Sahyadri mountains give Panchgani its name. An impressive view is offered by the picturesque backdrop of hills on one side and coastal plains on the other.
The place was regarded as a summer resort in the British era and many colonial period establishments can also be found here. Mahabaleshwar is like the Panchgani Twin City.
The red, juicy strawberries are a big attraction of Panchgani, apart from the verdant green valleys and relaxing climate. Rightly known as the ‘Strawberry Garden of India,’ Panchgani’s farms, particularly during February and March, are full of enchanting views of luscious berries.
Table Land: Table Land is Asia’s second longest plateau of mountains. With laterite rock, it is capped. It is situated above MSL at a height of 1387 m. Inside this table soil, there is a small lake. Riding horses is popular here.
Sydney Point: Located on a hill overlooking the Krishna Valley, this point overlooks the waters of Dhom Dam, Pāndavgad and Mandhārdeo. Sydney Point is about 2 km from the bus stand at Panchgani.
Parsi Point: This point is situated in the direction of Mahabaleshwar, overlooking the valley of Krishna and the waters of Dhom Dam.
Devil’s Kitchen: Situated south of the table property, the Devil’s Kitchen has an associated mythology: the Pāndavas of the Mahābhārat epic are thought to have lived here for a while. It is said that the Pāndavgad Caves (near Wāi) were built by them then.
Mapro Garden: Mapro Garden is a garden park renowned for its development of strawberries. It is located on the way to Mahabaleshwar in the village of Gureghar and was built and maintained by Mapro, a food processing company.