Spiti Valley is a cold desert mountain valley in the north-eastern portion of the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, situated high in the Himalayas. The word “Spiti” means “The middle land,” i.e. the land between Tibet and India. For its natural beauty and cultural heritage, the Spiti valley is popular. One of the most popular attractions in Spiti is Tabo monastery. Spectacular murals, ancient temples, and many stupas make the monasteries in Spiti popular.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
DAY 1 – Chennai to Spiti Valley (Manali- Kunzom La Cross – Kaza)
- Departing from Chennai airport.
- Arrive In Manali our cab will pick you and drive to kaza .
- Dinner and Over Night Stay at hotel .
DAY 2 – Kaza Local Sight Seeing
- After Breakfast leave for Kaza Sightseeing by visiting Ki Monastery & Gete Village Highest Motor able Connected Road in World & Kibber Village for the ancient monastery built on what is believed to be having been a crater of an extinct Volcano.
- The Gompa situated above the village is one of the best preserved in the region.
- On the return journey to Kaza you are rewarded with some excellent views of the Damul Village, O/N Kaza.
DAY 3 – Kaza- Tabo
- After Breakfast leave for Tabo Sightseeing by visiting Tabo , Pin valley .
- And dinner and over night stay at hotel .
DAY 4 – Tabo – Chandra Taal Lake
- Morning after breakfast leave for Chandra Taal Lake by crossing Kunzam Pass 15, 100ft reach Baltal, change a vehicle to Sumo to proceed to Chandra Taal lake.
- On a way have a magnificent view of CB Ranges Peaks. This Deep Blue Water Has A Circumference Of 2. 5 Kms.
- This Is The Source Of The River Chandra According To Some Believers, This Is The Spot From Where The God Indra`S Chariot Took The Eldest Pandava Brother Yudhistra To Swarga To Heaven In His Mortal Form and there after shall back to Baltal and shall leave for Manali via Rohtang Pass, overnight stay at Manali
DAY 5 – Chandartaal – Manali
- After Breakfast we shall leave for the local sightseeing of Manali and shall back to the and drop manali desire point .
- Departing from airport.
- On arrival Chennai airport.
WHAT ‘S INCLUDED
- We can provide stay for ( 2*, 3*, 5*, 7* )
- Solo Traveller
- Double sharing Rooms
- Suite Rooms
- Deluxe Rooms
- Royal Suite Rooms
- Home Stay (As per required )
- From Trip start to till end the Tour Guide will be take care.
- Local Speaking Guide – ( English,Tamil,Hindi,Telugu & Malayalam ) *
- Breakfast Lunch Dinner (As per required )
- All local vehicle transport.
- Chennai to Chennai transport.
- All Taxes & Fees, Any Activities,Rides.
- Domestic Flight
- Travel Insurance
- As per Customer Request.
The valley and surrounding area is one of India’s least populated areas and is the gateway to the nation’s northernmost reaches. The valley lies in the North Eastern portion of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh along the northern route from Manali, Himachal Pradesh or Keylong through the Rohtang Pass or Kunzum Pass, respectively, and forms part of the Lahaul and Spiti districts.Kaza, Himachal Pradesh, located along the Spiti River at an elevation of about 12,500 feet (3,800 m) above mean sea level, is the sub-divisional headquarters (capital).
The area of Lahaul and Spiti is surrounded by elevated mountain ranges. The Rohtang Pass separates Lahul and Spiti from the Kullu Valley at 13,054 feet (3,979 m). At 15,059 feet (4,590 m), Lahul and Spiti are cut off from each other by the higher Kunzum Pass. A road links the two divisions, but due to heavy snow, it is cut off often in winter and spring. The valley is also cut off from the north by heavy snowfalls and dense icing conditions for up to eight months of the year.The proper southern route to India, via Shimla and Sutlej in the Kinnaur district, is regularly closed for short periods in the November to June winter storms, but road access is normally restored a few days after the end of the storm.