Tarkarli is a village in Maharashtra, in the western Indian province. It is renowned for the white sands and clear waters of Tarkarli Beach, a popular spot for water sports on the shores of the Arabian Sea. Sindhudurg Fort, on an island just off the coast, was founded by the Maratha rulers in the 17th century. The quiet backwaters of the Karli River are lined with palm trees to the south and dolphins inhabit them.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
DAY 1 – About the Trip
- Departing from Chennai airport.
- Escape the weariness of Arrival Mumbai fast life and take a road trip to Tarkarli a quaint hamlet situated on the coastlines of the Arabian Sea.
- While in Tarkarli you can also witness the confluence of the Arabian Sea and the Karli River.
DAY 2 – Back To Home
- After breakfast we return to home.
- Finally drop at airport.
- On arrival Chennai airport.
WHAT ‘S INCLUDED
- We can provide stay for ( 2*, 3*, 5*, 7* )
- Solo Traveller
- Double sharing Rooms
- Suite Rooms
- Deluxe Rooms
- Royal Suite Rooms
- Home Stay (As per required )
- From Trip start to till end the Tour Guide will be take care.
- Local Speaking Guide – ( English,Tamil,Hindi,Telugu & Malayalam ) *
- Breakfast Lunch Dinner (As per required )
- All local vehicle transport.
- Chennai to Chennai transport.
- All Taxes & Fees, Any Activities,Rides.
- Domestic Flight
- Travel Insurance
- As per Customer Request.
With a series of pristine beaches made up of white sand, Tarkarli makes it an perfect destination for a weekend holiday. If you’re fortunate enough, you could even notice the Dolphins. Tarkarli boasts the finest talcum-powder sand along the Konkan river. In all of Maharashtra, if not in India, it could be named the most beautiful beach. You may be in time to find it untarnished by commercialization, as this place is only being discovered.Tarkarli is renowned for its long and narrow stretch of beach, with its pristine waters, white sand, and Singhudurg, the famed sea fort of Maharashtra, of course.
A great place to relax, get in touch with nature, and eat amazing Malvani food is the pristine white beaches shrouded with suru trees. The choice ranges from a long walk along pristine white sand beaches to revisiting the Maratha bastion and forts’ previous glory.
Tarkarli is a village in the Sindhudurg district of Malvan taluka in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is a beach destination in southern Maharashtra and a remote location. A few years ago, Tarkarli beach was named the Konkan region’s Queen Beach. Thousands of visitors visit this location each month to rejuvenate and experience the excitement of water sports activities.
All water sports activities in Tarkarli are performed according to international safety standards and with modern safety equipment under the supervision of a trained instructor (Dive Master). Owing to shallow water and low life risk, several scuba diving operators operate these activities near Tsunami Island, Devbagh.