In Hinduism, Yamunotri is the source of the River Yamuna and the seat of the Goddess Yamuna. It is situated in the Garhwal Himalayas at an altitude of 3,293 metres and is located approximately 30 kilometres north of Uttarkashi, the headquarters of the district of Uttarkashi, in the Garhwal division of Uttarakhand , India.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
DAY 1 – Chennai to Yamunotri (Arrival Yamunotri / Visit Local Sightseeing)
- Departing from Chennai airport.
- Pick up from the airport in Early in the morning at Havan and Poojan on the bank of the river Ganga at Hotel for the blessings of Char Dham Yatra. The sacred Dham yatra will begin by 8.45 AM from at the helipad at the resort, flying to Kharsali Helipad (Yamunotri temple).
- Travelling from Kharsali Helipad to temple by riding on the back of a pony or by Palki. It is a 7 kilometers ride towards temple.
- After darshan the pilgrims come back to Kharsali for sightseeing and Dinner & overnight stay in Hotel.
DAY 2 – Gandotri Sightseeing
- After breakfast at 8.30 AM the group is flying from Kharsali to Harsil helipad. From Harsil we go by car to Gangotri temple.
- The distance is around 30 kilometers. VIP darshan will be provided. Priest (pandit) is available for special poojan. Harsil is a beautiful valley of dense forest and green mountains.
- On the way there are many beautiful spots where you can enjoy the beauty of the nature and take photos to make your journey memorable forever.
- You will be blessed by the evening Aarti Darshan at Gangotri.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Gangotri Hotel.
DAY 3 – Guptkashi Sightseeing
- Early morning at 6.00 AM Aarti Darshan at Gangotri. At 8.00 AM, soon after the breakfast, we drive to Harsil helipad. At 9.00 AM on arrival we fly to Guptkashi Sampooranayatra helipad.
- At 12.15 PM we fly to Kedarnath from a different helipad from Guptkashi. The priest will accompany the group and lead us to the VIP darshan in Ketarnath temple.
- After darshan and poojan the group will fly back to Guptkashi. After lunch we take time for sightseeing. Guptkashi islocated at the bank of river Mandakini. The centermost attraction here is the confluences named as Manikarnik Kund where the two streams of Ganga and Yamuna meet.
- Guptkashi houses the ancient Shiva temples like Vishwanath Temple and Ardhnareshwar.Dinner & overnight stay in Hotel.
DAY 4 – Badrinath Sightseeing
- At 8 AM the group is going to Travel Shastri helipad. Then we proceed to Badrinath from Travel Shastri helipad at Guptkashi.
- On arrival at Badrinath helipad the group will transfer to hotel. After darshan the group is going to Mana Village, the last border of India with China for sightseeing.
- At the evening we attend Swarna Aarti at Badrinath Temple. Dinner and overnight stay at Badrinath.
- Dinner & Overnight stay in Hotel.
DAY 5 – Haridwar Sightseeing
- Early morning temple darshan with Vishnu sehastranam path (optional). Soon after the breakfast we are flying back to NeelKanth Mahadev, Temple near Rishikesh, VVIP darshan is available for our Guests. Haridwar.
- While we are heading back, we can see the beautiful over view of the region. Especially the picturesqueview of the confluences is an eye-candy for nature lovers.
- We are flying between the beautiful valleys of thick forest. We fly over the 5 confluences like Vishu Prayag, NandaPrayag, Karna Prayag, Rudra Prayag and Dev Prayag.
- On arrival at Dehradun via Rishikesh, checks out.
- Drop off to Dehradun Airport.
- On arrival Chennai airport.
WHAT ‘S INCLUDED
- We can provide stay for ( 2*, 3*, 5*, 7* )
- Solo Traveller
- Double sharing Rooms
- Suite Rooms
- Deluxe Rooms
- Royal Suite Rooms
- Home Stay (As per required )
- From Trip start to till end the Tour Guide will be take care.
- Local Speaking Guide – ( English,Tamil,Hindi,Telugu & Malayalam ) *
- Breakfast Lunch Dinner (As per required )
- All local vehicle transport.
- Chennai to Chennai transport.
- All Taxes & Fees, Any Activities,Rides.
- Domestic Flight
- Travel Insurance
- As per Customer Request.
Located in the Garhwal Himalayas, Yamunotri is naturally endowed with ample beauty and charm in the state of Uttarakhand. Yamunotri is adjacent to the Indo-Chinese border and is surrounded on all sides by lofty peaks at a hovering altitude of 3293 metres. This holy house of the Asti muni, one of the holiest centres in the Hindu pantheon, boasts so many unprecedented views of nature.