In the Bay of Bengal, the Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago. These approximately 300 islands are renowned for their white-sand beaches, mangroves and tropical rain forests that are palm-lined. Coral reefs that sustain marine life, such as sharks and rays, are popular places for diving and snorkelling. The more isolated islands are populated by Indigenous Andaman Islanders, many of which are off limits to tourists.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
DAY 1 – Coimbatore to Andaman (Arrival at Port Blair (Corbyn’s cove beach+ light & sound)
- Departing from Coimbatore airport.
- On arrival Port Blair airport.
- Welcome to the Andaman & Nicobar Islands! Upon arrival at Port Blair airport, our representative will meet and assist you with your transfer to the hotel check-in, take little relax.
- After lunch visit the closest Corbyn’s Cove Beach, through a picturesque drive along the coastline, splashing waves of turquoise blue water.
- Later visit the National Memorial- Cellular Jail (inside) to witness the spectacular and Sound & Light Show -the heroic saga of Indian Freedom Fighters.
- Overnight at Port Blair.
DAY 2 – Port Blair (ROSS & NORTHBAY)
- Following breakfast enjoy an awesome trip of two wonderful islands namely ROSS & NORTHBAY, which was British’s Headquarters from where they used to govern, Then transfer by Boat to North Bay Island also known as Coral Island to admire the Adventure amazing activities underwater world (Pay optional) viewing through Glass Bottom boats, Snorkeling, Scuba diving, Sea Walking (under water) Dolphin boat ride, semi submarine ride & etc which is an once in a lifetime experience, all are optional as per direct payment.
- Overnight stay at Port Blair.
DAY 3 – Port Blair to Havelock Island
- Early morning depart for Havelock Island 39 kms (2 hrs journey by cruise) and check-in Havelock Island resort, and after taking little relax and visit the famous for the amazing Radhanagar Beach (“Best Beach in Asia” by the ‘Time Magazine’ in the year 2004) on the basis of the quality of sand, sea, depth and other such parameters) .
- Overnight stay at Havelock.
DAY 4 – Havelock Island to Port Blair
- After breakfast pack-up the luggage and check out from resort and visit to Kalabathar beach and back to Port Blair.
- Overnight stay at Port Blair.
DAY 5 – Wonderful Memories with Andaman Nicobar Islands
- After breakfast check out from hotel transfer to Veer Savarkar International Airport with wonderful memories of Andaman Islands to your home town.
- Departing from Port Blair.
- On arrival Coimbatore airport.
WHAT ‘S INCLUDED
- We can provide stay for ( 2*, 3*, 5*, 7* )
- Solo Traveller
- Double sharing Rooms
- Suite Rooms
- Deluxe Rooms
- Royal Suite Rooms
- Home Stay (As per required )
- From Trip start to till end the Tour Guide will be take care.
- Local Speaking Guide – ( English,Tamil,Hindi,Telugu & Malayalam ) *
- Breakfast Lunch Dinner (As per required )
- All local vehicle transport.
- Coimbatore to Coimbatore transport.
- All Taxes & Fees, Beach Activities,Rides.
- Domestic Flight
- Travel Insurance
- As per Customer Request.
The capital of the Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Port Blair, is the gateway to the archipelago and is linked by several regular ferries to different islands. Havelock and Neil Island are some of the most popular tourist islands and are renowned for their pearly white beaches, palm-lined shores and some of India’s finest snorkelling and diving choices.
The graph of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands has recently changed dramatically and is now known for its thriving tourism industry, which especially attracts honeymooners, families and adventure enthusiasts, once known for its Cellular Jail- ‘Kaala Paani’ in Port Blair, which primarily imprisoned freedom fighters who were exiled from the mainland of India during the British Period.
Of all the Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Havelock Island is one of the biggest and most popular attractions. This one, blessed with sandy beaches and coconut groves, offers its guests countless opportunities for adventure sports. There is no shortage of exciting activities here, for the much-needed adrenaline rush, on an otherwise quiet leisure holiday, from snorkelling to parasailing, scuba diving and kayaking, etc.For more details about Coimbatore to Andaman tour package please contact 9443204141,9578784466.