Alleppey, officially named Alappuzha, is a city in Kerala’s South Indian territory. It is known for its large system of interconnecting, palm-bordered channels called backwaters and reviving Ayurvedic resorts that circumscribe the Laccadive Shore. In addition, Alleppey is well known for its houseboat trips that go through the quiet backwaters, where you can see green paddy fields, exercises for the ensemble, wonderful fauna and experience local people’s lives in Kerala.The Distance between Dindigul to Alleppey by road is 295 KM.Travel time between Dindigul to Alleppey is 6 hrs 40 Mins.
Thekkady, home to the world’s largest Tiger Reserve, Periyar, is the best place to spend a holiday in the jungle. One place to enjoy bamboo rafting in the Mullaiperiyar Dam catchment area, hiking, and shopping in the middle of the wilderness is Periyar National Park, which is a big attraction!
In the district of Idukki, Kerala , India, Kuttikkanam is a hill station. It falls within the territories of Peermade. It is renowned for the tea and coffee plantations that develop on a full scale in the area, situated 3500 feet above sea level. The green hills, the number of animals that can be spotted alongside the numerous species of fauna, and the friendly environment all contribute to its positive character.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
DAY 1 – Dindigul to Thekkady (Thekkady Sightseeing)
- Morning pick up from Dindigul.
- On the way Breakfast (Your own cost).
- On the way visit Veerapandi Gowmariamman Temple and River.
- Then proceed towards Thekkady on the way visit on time shall visit Penniquick Memorial Hall.
- At evening, we can see Kerala cultural art forms such as kathakali and Kalari.
- Overnight stay @ Hotel – Thekkady.
DAY 2 – Kuttikkanam Sightseeing
- After Breakfast and then check out from the hotel.
- After fresh up and experiencing an excellent boating in Thekkady Lake.
- Proceed to visit Elephant Ride, Spice Garden ,etc..,
- Then proceed towards Kuttikkanam.
- On the way visit Parunthumpara Hill View Point.
- Overnight stay @ Hotel – Kuttikkanam.
DAY 3 – Alleppey Boat House
- After Breakfast and then check out from the Hotel.
- Proceeding towards Alleppey. Then check in to Day cruise house boat around 12.00 o’ clock. It is 6 hours group tours in country boat.
- Welcome drink on Arrival.
- We can see the flourishing paddy fields, coconut lagoons & isolated islands, village schools, hospitals & different type’s birds, cultivation. Lunch with 2 Non veg. (kerala Special Fish fry)
- We can also enjoy the lifestyles of the villagers while walking through the paddy fields & visit Riverside temples, Toddy shop, chavara church. Evening around 4.00 o’clock you take small Tea or Coffee & snacks items for Day cruise House Boat.
- Overnight stay @ Alleppey Boat House.
DAY 4 – Alleppey Sightseeing
- After fresh up & Breakfast.
- Check out Alleppey Boat House.
- Then proceed to visit Alleppey beach, Alleppey Lighthouse, Lighthouse Museum and Revi Karunakaran Memorial Museum.
- Then starting our Journey towards Dindigul with sweet Memories of Kerala.
- Finally drop at Dindigul.
WHAT ‘S INCLUDED
- We can provide stay for ( 2*, 3*, 5*, 7* )
- Solo Traveller
- Double sharing Rooms
- Suite Rooms
- Deluxe Rooms
- Royal Suite Rooms
- Home Stay (As per required )
- From Trip start to till end the Tour Guide will be take care Local Speaking Guide – ( English,Tamil,Hindi,Telugu & Malayalam ) *
- Breakfast Lunch Dinner (As per required )
- All local vehicle transport. (Dindigul to Dindigul)
It is an important tourist destination in India. One of the most popular tourist attractions in Kerala is the Backwaters of Alappuzha, which attracts millions of domestic and foreign visitors to the district and employs a large number of private sector residents. In these backwaters, a houseboat cruise can be booked, linking Kumarakom and Cochin to the north and Quilon to the south. From Dindigul to Alleppey on the way to see different types of plants,animals and birds.
It is also the entry point for the annual Nehru Trophy Boat Race, held every year on the second Saturday of August on Punnamada Lake near Alappuzha. This is the most famous and competitive boat races in India. The Alapuzha Temple Festival, which is held at the end of December for ten days per year, is the Mullackal Chirap. Dindigul to Alleppey on the way to visit Thekkady ,Vagamon and kuttikkanam.For more details about Dindigul to Alleppey tour package please contact 9443204141,9578784466.