In the Western Ghats mountain range, Munnar is a town. It’s surrounded by rolling hills dotted with tea plantations produced in the late 19th century, a hill station and a former retreat for the British Raj elite. Dindigul is located nearly east side to Munnar. Distance between Dindigul and Munnar is 65.3 miles or 105 KM (kilometers) and 130.67 meters.Travel duration from Dindigul to Munnar is around 2.1 Hours.Traveling from Dindigul to Munnar is connected by more than one route. The Lakkam Waterfalls, hiking trails and 2,695m-tall Anamudi Peak are home to Eravikulam National Park, a sanctuary for the endangered mountain goat Nilgiri Tahr.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
DAY 1 – Dindigul to Munnar (Dam view, Boating, Sanctuary, Art Gallery)
- Morning pick up from Dindigul.
- After Refreshment and Breakfast at Theni.
- Then proceed towards Munnar.
- After that proceeding to Aanai Irankal dam. There you can enjoy Boat riding. (Your own cost).
- Proceeding to visit Mattupetty and Kundala dams. Proceeding to visit Varaiyadu, Echo Point, Spice garden, etc., Hotel check in.
- Munnar view point .
- Overnight stay @ Hotel – Munnar.
DAY 2 – Munnar Sightseeing (Tea Museum, Falls, Elephant park)
- After fresh up and breakfast at the hotel.
- Then proceed towards visit Tea Museum, Pothamedu view point.
- On the way visit Pallivasal falls, Lake and Park.
- Next to visit Carmelagiri Elephant Park and Blossom International Park.
- Come Back to Hotel.
- Overnight stay @ Munnar.
DAY 3 – Munnar Sightseeing (Tea plantation, Adventures park)
- At Early morning refreshing walk in tea plantation garden.
- After fresh up and breakfast check out the hotel.
- Then proceed to visit Wonder Valley Adventure and Amusement Park.
- Enjoy full day @ Amusement park.
- Then starting our journey to Bodi Mettu, Bodi Munthal.
- Drop @Dindigul with sweet memories of Kerala.
WHAT ‘S INCLUDED
- We can provide stay for ( 2*, 3*, 5*, 7* )
- Solo Traveller
- Double sharing Rooms
- Suite Rooms
- Deluxe Rooms
- Royal Suite Rooms
- Home Stay (As per required )
- From Trip start to till end the Tour Guide will be take care Local Speaking Guide – ( English,Tamil,Hindi,Telugu & Malayalam ) *
- Breakfast Lunch Dinner (As per required )
- All local vehicle transport (Dindigul to Munnar to Dindigul)
Because of extreme habitat fragmentation resulting from the development of the plantations, most of the native flora and fauna of Munnar have disappeared.Notwithstanding, a few animal groups proceed to endure and flourish in a few ensured regions close by, including the new Kurinjimala Sanctuary toward the east, the Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary, Manjampatti Valley and the Amaravati save backwoods of Indira Gandhi Wildlife Sanctuary toward the north east, the Eravikulam National Park and Anamudi Shola National Park toward the north, the Pampadum Shola National Park toward the south and the proposed Palani Hills National Park toward the east.
In Kerala, Munnar is a beautiful place and its beauty draws thousands of tourists to it every year. The presence of three rivers that flow through this region, namely Mattupetti, Periavaru, and Nallathanni, is what makes Munnar even more famous. Throughout this area , different viewpoints are separated, from where you can have a look at the beautiful valleys, hills, and rivers.
It has also made it a popular trekking and camping site for nice hills, pristine lakes and rugged terrains. Some of the local attractions, such as the Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary and the mysterious Nilgiri Tahr, draw visitors from all over the world. A pristine waterfall called Atukkad Waterfall is nestled between the beautiful hills of Munnar, where you can come for a romantic escapade.
Photopoint is another incredible destination packed with sparkling streams and peaceful forests in Munnar and is an ideal place to take photos. Trekking and camping are the most common activities that you have to try during your visit to Munnar. Besides this, for a mystical experience, you can stay in a treehouse or visit the tea plantations.
The top things to do in Munnar should also be the safari tour of Eravikulam National Park and Shikara ride in Kundala lake. The weather in Munnar remains very nice throughout the year, but people especially come to this place in summer to escape from the scorching heat in other parts of the world.
Munnar experiences heavy rainfall during the monsoon season that could hamper your travel plan as most of the activities during this time of year are minimal.
In the Munnar. Mattupatty Direction, Thekkedy Direction, Adimaly Direction and Coimbatore Direction, there are four major directions. The climate and the tea plantations in Munnar are the main reasons for tourism. Tourists come here to see the green, fluffy carpet strewn all over.Every year, the number of tourists increases with a large number during the months of April-May when summer holidays begin across the world.For more details about Dindigul to Munnar tour package please contact 9443204141,9578784466.