In the Western Ghats mountain range, Munnar is a town. It’s surrounded by rolling hills dotted with tea plantations produced in the late 19th century, a hill station and a former retreat for the British Raj elite. Dindigul is located nearly east side to Munnar. Distance between Dindigul and Munnar is 65.3 miles or 105 KM (kilometers) and 130.67 meters.Travel duration from Dindigul to Munnar is around 2.1 Hours.Traveling from Dindigul to Munnar is connected by more than one route. The Lakkam Waterfalls, hiking trails and 2,695m-tall Anamudi Peak are home to Eravikulam National Park, a sanctuary for the endangered mountain goat Nilgiri Tahr.
Kochi is located nearly West side to Dindigul. Arranged on the south-west shore of India, Kochi or Cochin is a clamouring business port city with an exchanging past that goes back to in any case 600 years. Known as the Queen of the Arabian Sea, the city is Kerala’s financial , commercial and modern capital. This cosmopolitan area, a gaggle of islands interconnected by ships, has upmarket shops, workmanship exhibitions and possibly the best legacy facilities.The distance from Dindigul to Kochi is approximately 286 kms.Travel time from Dindigul to Kochi is 6 hrs 40 Mins.
Alleppey, officially named Alappuzha, is a city in Kerala’s South Indian territory. It is known for its large system of interconnecting, palm-bordered channels called backwaters and reviving Ayurvedic resorts that circumscribe the Laccadive Shore. In addition, Alleppey is well known for its houseboat trips that go through the quiet backwaters, where you can see green paddy fields, exercises for the ensemble, wonderful fauna and experience local people’s lives in Kerala.The Distance between Dindigul to Alleppey by road is 295 KM.Travel time between Dindigul to Alleppey is 6 hrs 40 Mins.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
DAY 1 – Dindigul to Munnar (Dam view, Boating, Sanctuary, Art Gallery)
- Morning pick up from Dindigul.
- After Refreshment and Breakfast at Theni.
- Then proceed towards Munnar.
- After that proceeding to Aanai Irankal dam. There you can enjoy Boat riding. (Your own cost).
- Proceeding to visit Mattupetty and Kundala dams. Proceeding to visit Varaiyadu, Echo Point, Spice garden, etc., Hotel check in.
- Munnar view point .
- Overnight stay @ Hotel – Munnar.
DAY 2 – Munnar to Alleppey.
- After Breakfast and then check out from the Hotel.
- Proceeding towards Alleppey.
- Then check in to cruise house boat around 12.00 o’ clock.
- It is 6 hours group tours in country boat. Welcome drink on Arrival. We can see the flourishing paddy fields, coconut lagoons & isolated islands, village schools, hospitals & different type’s birds, cultivation.
- Lunch with 2 Non veg. (kerala Special Fish fry)
- We can also enjoy the lifestyles of the villagers while walking through the paddy fields & visit Riverside temples, Toddy shop, chavara church.
- Evening around 4.00 o’clock you take small Tea or Coffee & snacks items for House Boat.
- Overnight stay @ Alleppey Boat House.
DAY 3 – Alleppey Sightseeing
- After fresh up & Breakfast.
- Check out Alleppey Boat House.
- Then proceed to visit Alleppey beach, Alleppey Lighthouse, Lighthouse Museum and Revi Karunakaran Memorial Museum.
- Then proceed towards Kochi.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 4 – Kochi Sightseeing
- After fresh up & Breakfast.
- Check out from the Hotel.
- To Visit Fort Kochi.
- Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace, Chinese Fish Nets etc Visit Marine Drive.
- Shopping at Kochi .
- Then starting our Journey towards Dindigul with sweet Memories of Kerala.
- Finally drop at Dindigul.
WHAT ‘S INCLUDED
- We can provide stay for ( 2*, 3*, 5*, 7* )
- Solo Traveller
- Double sharing Rooms
- Suite Rooms
- Deluxe Rooms
- Royal Suite Rooms
- Home Stay (As per required )
- From Trip start to till end the Tour Guide will be take care Local Speaking Guide – ( English,Tamil,Hindi,Telugu & Malayalam ) *
- Breakfast Lunch Dinner (As per required )
- All local vehicle transport.(Dindigul to Dindigul)
This tour package is specially design for the people who want to experience the hill station & backwater of Kerala. This package will includes Munnar, one of the most amazing hill station in Kerala famous for its tea plantations, elephant safari and great trekking experience. You can also experience the Alleppey backwaters & sightseeing of Kochi in this tour package.For more details about Dindigul to Munnar,kochin,Alleppey tour package please contact 9443204141,9578784466.