Arulmigu Dhandayuthapani Swami Temple is First of the Six Abodes of Murugan. It is situated in the city of Palani prior it was known as ‘Thiruavinangudi’, Dindigul locale, 150 kilometres southeast of Coimbatore and northwest of Madurai in the lower regions of the Palani Hills, Tamil Nadu , India. The bumpy town of Palani lies directly between the 200 km of good tracks from Coimbatore and Madurai.The town has two slopes, Sivagiri and Sakthigiri, that are the unmistakable visual in this beautiful, uneven scene. There are numerous lakes in Palani that in the end channel into the Shanmuga River at the foot of these slopes.The distance between Dindigul to Palani is 51 KM .Dindigul to Palani on the way to see many sightseeings.Its take travel time between Dindigul to Palani is 1 hrs 15 Mins.
Kodaikanal is a city in the hills of the district of Dindigul in the state of Tamil Nadu , India. Its name means “The Gift of the Forest” in the Tamil language. The distance from Dindigul to kodaikanal is 95 km. Travel Time from Kodaikanal to Dindigul by Road is 2:42 hrs. Kodaikanal is referred to as the “Queen of Hill stations” and has a long history as a retreat and popular tourist destination. The Palaiyar tribal people were the earliest residents of Kodaikanal.
In the early Common Age Tamil Sangam literature, the earliest unique references to Kodaikanal and the Palani Hills are found. Modern Kodaikanal was founded in 1845 by American Christian missionaries and British bureaucrats as a refuge from the high temperatures and tropical diseases of the plains. Kodaikanal is renowned for its scenic beauty that covers the city. It is home to lakes, waterfalls, and spectacular view points that have for decades drawn visitors from all over the world.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
DAY 1 – Dindigul to Palani (Dindigul Famous Temples and Palani)
- Morning Pick up from Dindigul.
- After Refreshment at Dindigul.
- To visit Arulmigu Sri Kottai Mariamman Thirukoil and Abirami Amman Temple.
- Nanmai Tharum 108 Vinayagar Kovil, Thadikombu Arulmigu Soundararaja Perumal Temple.
- Then proceed towards Palani.
- To visit Arulmigu Dhandayuthapani Swamy Temple.
- Overnight Stay @ Hotel- Palani.
DAY 2 – Kodaikanal Sightseeing
- After fresh up and breakfast check out the hotel.
- Then proceed towards Kodaikanal.
- Hotel check in.
- Proceeding to visit Suicide Point , Pine Forest and Silver Cascade’s water fall. Then Proceeding to visit Kodai Lake.
- The lake is surrounded by beautiful valleys, boat club, and buildings from colonial period.
- Overnight Stay @ Hotel-Kodaikanal.
DAY 3 – Kodaikanal Sightseeing
- After Breakfast at Hotel. Next to visit Bryant Park , Shenbaganur Museum, Wax Museum and Kodaikanal Solar Observatory Museum.
- Coaker’s Walk is the most scenic & beautiful tourist spot in Kodaikanal close to Kodaikanal Lake.
- Next to visit Dolphin’s Nose is flat rock projecting over a breathtaking 6,600 feet deep.
- Proceeding towards Pillar Rocks.
- Guna cave is wonderful tourism spot in Kodaikanal on Moir point road.
- Overnight Stay @ Hotel-Kodaikanal.
DAY 4 – Kodaikanal Sightseeing
- After fresh up and Breakfast @ hotel.
- Check out the Hotel. Proceeding towards Kurinji Andavar Temple.
- Next to visit Chettiar park (On the way to Kurinji Andavar Temple)
- Evening starting our journey towards Dindigul with sweet Memories of Kodikanal.
- Finally drop @ Dindigul.
WHAT ‘S INCLUDED
- We can provide stay for ( 2*, 3*, 5*, 7* )
- Solo Traveller
- Double sharing Rooms
- Suite Rooms
- Deluxe Rooms
- Royal Suite Rooms
- Home Stay (As per required )
- From Trip start to till end the Tour Guide will be take care Local Speaking Guide – ( English,Tamil,Hindi,Telugu & Malayalam ) *
- Breakfast Lunch Dinner (As per required )
- All local vehicle transport.(Dindigul to Dindigul)
Any tourist will be mesmerised throughout the year by the cool and misty weather, the scenic beauty of the rolling hills and the wooded forest of Kodaikanal and its surroundings. Walk through the wooded woods, row through the lake, bathe in one of the splashing waterfalls, go horseback riding and cycling around the lake, or just enjoy the views.
Kodaikanal Lake is an artificial 45-hectare (110-acre) lake built in 1863 that is roughly star-shaped. It is the most prominent geographic landmark and tourist attraction in Kodaikanal. The Kodaikanal Boat Club can hire rowboats and pedalos. For short times, horses and bicycles can be rented alongside the pool. A favourite walk for locals and visitors alike is the 5 kilometre (3.1 miles) trail that circles the perimeter of this lake. Dindigul to Kodaikanal on the way to see different types of medicine plants ,flowers and animals.For more details about Dindigul to Palani,Kodaikanal tour package please contact 9443204141,9578784466.