Theni district is a tourist attraction zone in Southern Tamil Nadu. Special features of this district are lakes, waterfalls, endless pilgrim centres with resounding cascades, silver-lined clouds sitting on green hilltops, sheer rock faces and ancient temples with special tourist attractions.The distance between Dindigul to Theni is 67 KM (kilometers) and 900 meters. Theni is located nearly South West side to Dindigul.
In the Western Ghats mountain range, Munnar is a town. It’s surrounded by rolling hills dotted with tea plantations produced in the late 19th century, a hill station and a former retreat for the British Raj elite. Dindigul is located nearly east side to Munnar. Distance between Dindigul and Munnar is 65.3 miles or 105 KM (kilometers) and 130.67 meters.Travel duration from Dindigul to Munnar is around 2.1 Hours.Traveling from Dindigul to Munnar is connected by more than one route. The Lakkam Waterfalls, hiking trails and 2,695m-tall Anamudi Peak are home to Eravikulam National Park, a sanctuary for the endangered mountain goat Nilgiri Tahr.
Alleppey, officially named Alappuzha, is a city in Kerala’s South Indian territory. It is known for its large system of interconnecting, palm-bordered channels called backwaters and reviving Ayurvedic resorts that circumscribe the Laccadive Shore. In addition, Alleppey is well known for its houseboat trips that go through the quiet backwaters, where you can see green paddy fields, exercises for the ensemble, wonderful fauna and experience local people’s lives in Kerala.The Distance between Dindigul to Alleppey by road is 295 KM.Travel time between Dindigul to Alleppey is 6 hrs 40 Mins.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
DAY 1 – Dindigul to Theni (Theni Sightseeing)
- Pick up from Dindigul.
- Then proceed towards Theni.
- After Breakfast Our Journey Start from, Kurangani falls : In a bid to ensure forest conservation and to avoid any risk of loss, many local people in Bodi of Theni district have appealed to the Forest personnel to strictly implement ban on trekking, which remains in effect in Kurangani hills, which falls under Bodi Range and Top Station.
- Saneeswara Bhagawan : There is a temple which is meant solely for Saneeswara Bhagawan situated at Kuchanoor.
- Sivagami Amman Temple : ‘Thiru Poolanandeshwarar Sivakami Amman temple’, Sivakami wife of lord Shiva who is commonly known as Parvati.
- Grape garden : The farmers in the Cumbum Valley are able to harvest the fruits up to five times in two years.
- Shiva Lingam Temple : The Hindu temple complex dedicated to Shiva, with 1008 identical Nandi statues arrayed over a hillside.
- Surulifalls : The Suruli River supplying the falls originates from the Meghamalai mountain range.
- Gowmariamman temple : Veerapandi Gowmariamman temple: Gowmariamman temple, a 14 th Century Temple built by king Veerapandi of Pandya Dynasty is the famous temple here.
- Stay at Hotel
DAY 2 – Transfer to Munnar
- Transfer to Beautiful Munnar.
- As we said before, Munnar is a bounty of beauty; here you will see nature at its best! And in this natural cradle, there live hundreds of animal and plant species! So, on the 3 day we will take you to Rajamalai Wildlife Sanctuary or Eravikulam National Park .
- Here you can see various Indian Species including Panther, tigers, Gaur, Elephant, Sambar, Giant squirrel, champak squirrel, Spotted deer and so on.
- A number of birds too can be seen! In the afternoon, after lunch we will take you to Mattupetty Lake, a man – made lake formed by hydro – electricity dam (Mattupetty Dam). Stay at Home .
DAY 3 – Transfer to Alleppey / Sightseeing
- After Breakfast and then check out from the Hotel. Proceeding towards Alleppey.
- Then check in to Day cruise house boat around 12.00 o’ clock. It is 6 hours group tours in country boat. Welcome drink on Arrival. We can see the flourishing paddy fields, coconut lagoons & isolated islands, village schools, hospitals & different type’s birds, cultivation.
- Lunch with 2 Non veg. (kerala Special Fish fry)
- We can also enjoy the lifestyles of the villagers while walking through the paddy fields & visit Riverside temples, Toddy shop, chavara church.
- Evening around 4.00 o’clock you take small Tea or Coffee & snacks items for Day cruise House Boat.
- Overnight stay @ Alleppey Boat House.
DAY 4 – Alleppey Sightseeing
- After fresh up & Breakfast.
- Check out Alleppey Boat House.
- Then proceed to visit Alleppey beach, Alleppey Lighthouse, Lighthouse Museum and Revi Karunakaran Memorial Museum.
- Then starting our Journey towards Dindigul with sweet Memories of Kerala.
- Finally drop at Dindigul.
WHAT ‘S INCLUDED
- We can provide stay for ( 2*, 3*, 5*, 7* )
- Solo Traveller
- Double sharing Rooms
- Suite Rooms
- Deluxe Rooms
- Royal Suite Rooms
- Home Stay (As per required )
- From Trip start to till end the Tour Guide will be take care Local Speaking Guide – ( English,Tamil,Hindi,Telugu & Malayalam ) *
- Breakfast Lunch Dinner (As per required )
- All local vehicle transport. (Dindigul to Dindigul)
The rivers flowing through this district are Vaigai, Kottagudi, Suruliyar, Varahanathi, Manjalar and varattaru. Vaigai, Manjalaru dam, Sothuparai dam, Shanmuganathi dam, Manalaru dam and Melmanalaru dam are the main reservoirs in the district. The Theni district is the main tourist route to Thekkady from Madurai via Bodinayakanur, Munnar and Kochi.Travel time between Dindigul to Theni is 1 hours and 26 minutes.For more details about Dindigul to Theni,Munnar,Alleppey tour package please contact 9443204141,9578784466.