In the South Indian state of Kerala, Varkala is a city. It’s on the Arabian Sea and it’s known as Varkala Beach, assisted by red cliffs covered with palm trees. Papanasam Beach, just south, is believed to have holy waters. A Hindu pilgrimage site dedicated to Vishnu is the ancient Janardanaswamy Temple on a nearby hill. The social reformer Sree Narayana Guru, who is buried here, is memorialised by the Sivagiri Mutt monument farther inland.Distance Between Dindigul to Varkala Is 411 Kms. Travel time between Dindigul to Varkala is 7 hrs.
Alleppey, officially named Alappuzha, is a city in Kerala’s South Indian territory. It is known for its large system of interconnecting, palm-bordered channels called backwaters and reviving Ayurvedic resorts that circumscribe the Laccadive Shore. In addition, Alleppey is well known for its houseboat trips that go through the quiet backwaters, where you can see green paddy fields, exercises for the ensemble, wonderful fauna and experience local people’s lives in Kerala.The Distance between Dindigul to Alleppey by road is 295 KM.Travel time between Dindigul to Alleppey is 6 hrs 40 Mins.
Kochi is located nearly West side to Dindigul. Arranged on the south-west shore of India, Kochi or Cochin is a clamouring business port city with an exchanging past that goes back to in any case 600 years. Known as the Queen of the Arabian Sea, the city is Kerala’s financial , commercial and modern capital. This cosmopolitan area, a gaggle of islands interconnected by ships, has upmarket shops, workmanship exhibitions and possibly the best legacy facilities.The distance from Dindigul to Kochi is approximately 286 kms.Travel time from Dindigul to Kochi is 6 hrs 40 Mins.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
DAY 1 – Dindigul to Varkala.
- Pick up from Dindigul.
- Then Travel Towards Varkala.
- On arrival at Varkala.
- Check in to the hotel.
- To visit Varkala Beach,Kappil Beach.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 2 – Varkala to Alleppey.
- After Breakfast and then check out from the Hotel.
- Proceeding towards Alleppey.
- Then check in to cruise house boat around 12.00 o’ clock.
- It is 6 hours group tours in country boat. Welcome drink on Arrival. We can see the flourishing paddy fields, coconut lagoons & isolated islands, village schools, hospitals & different type’s birds, cultivation.
- Lunch with 2 Non veg. (kerala Special Fish fry)
- We can also enjoy the lifestyles of the villagers while walking through the paddy fields & visit Riverside temples, Toddy shop, chavara church.
- Evening around 4.00 o’clock you take small Tea or Coffee & snacks items for House Boat.
- Overnight stay @ Alleppey Boat House.
DAY 3 – Alleppey Sightseeing (Alleppey to Kochi)
- After fresh up & Breakfast.
- Check out Alleppey Boat House.
- Then proceed to visit Alleppey beach, Alleppey Lighthouse, Lighthouse Museum and Revi Karunakaran Memorial Museum.
- Then proceed towards Kochi.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 4 – Kochi Sightseeing
- After fresh up & Breakfast.
- Check out from the Hotel.
- To Visit Fort Kochi.
- Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace, Chinese Fish Nets etc Visit Marine Drive.
- Shopping at Kochi .
- Then starting our Journey towards Dindigul with sweet Memories of Kerala.
- Finally drop at Dindigul.
WHAT ‘S INCLUDED
- We can provide stay for ( 2*, 3*, 5*, 7* )
- Solo Traveller
- Double sharing Rooms
- Suite Rooms
- Deluxe Rooms
- Royal Suite Rooms
- Home Stay (As per required)
- From Trip start to till end the Tour Guide will be take care Local Speaking Guide – ( English,Tamil,Hindi,Telugu & Malayalam ) *
- Breakfast Lunch Dinner (As per required )
- All local vehicle transport.(Dindigul to Dindigul).
It is believed that Lord Brahma ordered the Pandyan king to build a temple in this very place to redeem him from his sins. Many other theories about the birth of Varkala abound. Another legend states that Narada threw his valkalam (a loin cloth made from the bark of a tree) when a group of pilgrims approached Sage Narada and told him that they had sinned, and it landed in this scenic village and thus the place came to be known as Varkala. At Papanasam, which literally means salvation from sins, Narada told the pilgrims to pray for their salvation.For more details about Dindigul to Varkala,Alleppey,Kochi tour package please contact 9443204141,9578784466.