Goa is famous for its beaches, parties, and fun. People usually come here for holidays and festivals, most of them during the new year. There are also some of the tourist places for which it is popular, such as Our Lady of the Immaculate Concentration Church, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Calangute Beach, and Resorts. This region, ruled in the past by the Portuguese, is popular for mixing European and Indian culture and beauty. For animals and plants as well, the Western Ghats flowing through the area makes it lush. Because of its beauty and culture, Goa is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Bom Jesus Basilika, Fort Aguada, a wax museum of Indian history, and a heritage museum are big tourist attractions. The Goa Churches and Convents have been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
DAY 1 : MADURAI TO GOA (NORTH GOA SIGHTSEEING)
- Departing from Madurai airport and On arrival Goa airport .
- Pickup from the Goa Airport and then transfer to the Hotel.
- After Breakfast at Hotel.
- Proceed for North Goa Sight Seeing, Includes Aguada Fort Candolim Beach, Dolphin Sightseeing (Your own cost) , Calangute Beach, Baga, Anjuna & Vagator & Later Drop to Hotel By 6:00 PM.
- Overnight stay at Hotel .
DAY 2 : SOUTH GOA SIGHTSEEING
- After Breakfast Proceed to South Goa Tour which Includes, Old Goa Church, Museum, Mangueshi Temple, Donapaul Jetty, Miramar Beach, Boat Cruise, Panjim Market, & later Drop to Hotel by 7:00 PM.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 3 : WATER SPORTS ACTIVITIES
- After Breakfast Proceed for Water sports activities for half Day & Later half day Free for Leisure.
DAY 4 : LOCAL SIGHT SEEINGS / MEMORIES WITH GOA
- After Breakfast, Proceed towards Saligao Church, Reis Magos Fort ,Snow Park and Fish Aquarium.
- Then proceed to visit Bogmalo Beach.
- Later Drop to Airport.
- Departing from Goa airport.
- On arrival Madurai airport.
WHAT ‘S INCLUDED
We can provide stay for ( 2*, 3*, 5*, 7* )
- Solo Traveler
- Double sharing Rooms
- Suite Rooms
- Deluxe Rooms
- Royal Suite Rooms
- Home stay
- ( as per requirement )
- Local Speaking Guide – ( English,Tamil,Hindi,Telugu & Malayalam ) *
- From Trip start to till end the Tour Guide will be take care
(As per requirement *)
- All local vehicle transport
- Madurai to Madurai transport
- All Taxes & Fees, Beach Activities , Cocktail Parties , Candle light Dinner
- Domestic Flight
- Travel Insurance
- As per Customer Request
Host to some of the world’s finest Euro-Indian cuisine, distinctive colonial architecture, and aqua blue waters, the Indian state of Goa, which was colonised by the Portuguese until 1961, makes it the ideal spot for your next beach trip. November to February is the perfect time to visit Goa. This is the best month to visit Goa in winter, with temperatures ranging between 21⁰C and 28⁰C. The pleasant weather is ideal for relaxing on the beaches of Goa. In India and Goa, April is officially the summer season. … But this month it’s always nice to visit Goa, just make sure you prevent overt exposure to sunlight while the sun is at its hottest. Average highs are approximately the same as March, but lower temperatures are higher on average, so April is normally a cooler month. The month of May is considered the hottest month in Goa, as it normally has daytime temperatures of approximately 35 ° C (95 ° F) with high humidity. Goa remains largely a secure destination for travelers.
Panjim, the downtown capital, overlooks the calm Mandovi River, where Goa ‘s famous floating casinos are docked. The centre is well linked to the international airport and is served by roads and trains from the north to the south of Goa. Goa has beautiful beaches with its coastline extending for over 100 kilometres. While among the Indian family crowd, Baga and Calangute are more popular, Anjuna and Arambol attract a lot of foreign tourists.For more details about Madurai to Goa tour package please contact 9443204141,9578784466.