The capital and largest city in the South Indian state of Telangana is Hyderabad. The Qutub Shahis, the Mughals, and the Nizams, who formed its history, ruled it. The town is known for its monuments, which include Charminar ‘s masterpiece and Golconda Fort.
Hyderabad is the capital of one of India’s most technologically savvy states, Telangana. This city ‘s previous name was Bagyanagaram.
Because of the big trade of pearls that is done from this part of the state, this city is also called the ‘city of pearls.’ Hyderabad was founded in 1591 and designed with the Charminar at its centre as a grid. A new town north of the Musi River, the Military Cantonment at Secunderabad, and a burgeoning high-tech estate, called “Cyberabad,” have now developed far beyond the limits of the original walled city.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
DAY 1 – Madurai to Hyderabad (Arrival in Hyderabad)
- Departing from Madurai airport.
- On arrival at Hyderabad International Airport 05:00 PM, pickup & proceed to the hotel.
- Visit Local Hyderabad Sightseeing .
- Overnight stay in hotel.
DAY 2 – Ramoji Film City / Local Sightseeings
- On the second day of your Hyderabad tour after breakfast you will be guided to famous Ramoji Film City.
- Spread over 2,000 acres of land studded with hills, vales and lakes Ramoji Film City visit will take six hours of sight-seeing and you can have fun to the fullest in the Filmcity.
- Head back to hotel for an overnight stay.
DAY 3 – Salarjung Museum / Mecca masjid / Choumalla Palace
- After Breakfast, proceed to Salarjung Museum, Charminar, Mecca masjid, and Choumalla Palace.
- In the evening, visit Lumbini Park and get a chance to watch Hyderabad Laser Show, NTR Gardens, Depending upon the time, have a cruise trip to Buddha Statue, which is in the middle of Hussain Sagar Lake.
- Head back to hotel for an overnight stay.
DAY 4 – Memories With Hyderabad
- After Breakfast, check out from hotel proceed to Birla Temple and Birla plantorium, later visit to Qutub shahi tombs and head to Golconda Fort.
- Later drop to Airport by flight departure time.
- On arrival Madurai airport.
WHAT ‘S INCLUDED
- We can provide stay for ( 2*, 3*, 5*, 7* )
- Solo Traveler
- Double sharing Rooms
- Suite Rooms
- Deluxe Rooms
- Royal Suite Rooms
- Home stay
- ( as per requirement )
- Local Speaking Guide – ( English,Tamil,Hindi,Telugu & Malayalam ) *
- From Trip start to till end the Tour Guide will be take care
(As per requirement *)
- All local vehicle transport.
- Madurai to Madurai transport.
- All Taxes & Fees, Activities , Cocktail Parties , Candle light Dinner
- Domestic Flight
- Travel Insurance
- As per Customer Request
Hyderabad is renowned for its unique cuisines. The city, once the capital of Marathis, Kannadigas, Muslims and Telugus, is now a unique mix of cuisines, drinks and eating habits. Dum Ka Biryani, Qubani Ka Meetha, Hyderabadi special biryani, Irani Chai, Sakinaalu, Sarva Pindi are among the specialties that others taste in Hyderabad.
With fervour side by side, Bonalu, Bathukamma, Vinayaka Chavithi and other festivals are celebrated where the common man enjoys the festivities without any religious prejudice. Not only during Diwali, but even at Christmas, the whole town lights up. In short, on the Deccan plateau, Hyderabad, situated almost in the central part of India, represents the culmination of the Urdu dialect with Telugu.
In the form of the many beautiful monuments spread all over the region, a testament to this aspect is seen. The engrossing Chowmahalla Palace is one such monument that still shows off the intensity of time immemorial in its striking sumptuousness. The Chowmahalla name relates to four palaces. Nizam Salabhat Jung started the building of the palace in 1750, but it was Nizam Afzar-ud-Dawla Bahadur who saw the completion of the palace between 1857 and 1869.
Originally, the palace covered 45 acres from the north of Laad Bazaar to the south of Aspan Chowk Road. The Chowmohalla Complex is a copy of Teheran, Iran’s Shah’s Palace. The palace currently consists of two courtyards, the grand Durbar Hall, or the Khilwat, with graceful palaces. The beauty is complemented by gardens and fountains.
The NTR Garden, considered one of the most expensive gardens in India, is a popular attraction in the city of Hyderabad. It covers an area of 55 acres and houses the memorial of the great Andhra Pradesh king, Late N T Rama Rao. The park, situated close to the popular Hussain Sagar Lake, serves as a fast escape from the cumbersome activities of city life.For visitors who appreciate the profound beauty of this area, the colourful flowers, trees , shrubs and plants in the park make the setting even more attractive.For more details about Madurai to Hyderabad tour package please contact 9443204141,9578784466.