Varanasi developed as a major industrial centre renowned for its fabrics of muslin and silk, perfumes, ivory works, and sculpture. It is believed that Buddha founded Buddhism here around 528 BCE when he gave his first sermon at nearby Sarnath, “The Setting in Motion of the Wheel of Dharma.”
DAY WISE ITINERARY
DAY 1 – Madurai to Varanasi (Varanasi Sightseeing)
- Departing from Madurai airport.
- On arrival Varanasi airport.
- Arrive at VARANASI Airport and our company representative will meet and greet you.
- Later you will proceed towards your pre book hotel and check-in there Then around 3.00 PM start to visit The New Kashi Vishwanath Temple (BHU) also known as Birla Temple, Sankat Mochan Temple, Durga Temple and Tulsi Manas Mandir.
- In evening at 06.00 PM go for Gangaarti and Boating (Direct Payment) on River Ganga at Dashashwamedh Ghat.
- After Dinner, overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 2 – Gaya sightseeing
- After Breakfast around 8.30 AM, Proceed to Gaya, after reach check in to Hotel, after refreshment proceed to Bodhgaya visit Niranjana River, Sujata Temple & Sujata Kheerdan Stahal ,Mahabodhi Temple, Bodhi Tree, Great Buddha Statue, and Monastery, return back to Hotel & take dinner .
- Overnight stay in Gaya.
DAY 3 – Gaya to Varanasi sightseeing
- In Morning at 6.30 AM go to Gaya for Perform Ritual Pind Dan Puja if any then visit Mangla Gauri Temple, Vishnu pad.
- Come back to hotel and take breakfast & check out from hotel.
- (By 11.00 AM) Afternoon Checkout from hotel & return back to Varanasi & take dinner at the hotel.
- Overnight Stay in Varanasi.
DAY 4 – Varanasi Temples and Drop at Airport
- Early Morning 5:30 AM Visit Main Kashi Vishwanath temple one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, Annapurna Devi temple then Vishalakshi Devi & Kal Bhairav Temple return back to Hotel & take breakfast.
- Then around 9.00 AM & check out from hotel.
- Finally drop to Varanasi Airport.
- On arrival Madurai airport.
WHAT ‘S INCLUDED
We can provide stay for ( 2*, 3*, 5*, 7* )
- Solo Traveler
- Double sharing Rooms
- Suite Rooms
- Deluxe Rooms
- Royal Suite Rooms
- Home stay
- ( as per requirement )
- Local Speaking Guide – ( English,Tamil,Hindi,Telugu & Malayalam ) *
- From Trip start to till end the Tour Guide will be take care
(As per requirement *)
- All local vehicle transport.
- Madurai to Madurai transport.
- All Taxes & Fees, Activities , Boat Rides,Ganga aarti.
- Domestic Flight
- Travel Insurance
- As per Customer Request
Varanasi developed as a major industrial centre renowned for its fabrics of muslin and silk, perfumes, ivory works, and sculpture. It is believed that Buddha founded Buddhism here around 528 BCE when he gave his first sermon at nearby Sarnath, “The Setting in Motion of the Wheel of Dharma.” In the 8th century, when Adi Shankara founded the worship of Shiva as an official sect of Varanasi, the religious importance of the city continued to grow.
The city continued to be a significant centre of Hindu devotion, pilgrimage, mysticism and poetry under Muslim rule in the Middle Ages, which further led to its status as a centre of cultural significance and religious education. Tulsidas wrote his epic poem, called Ram Charit Manas in Varanasi, about Rama ‘s life. In Varanasi, several other major figures of the Bhakti movement, including Kabir and Ravidas, were born.In 1507, Guru Nanak visited Varanasi for Maha Shivaratri, a trip that played a major role in Sikhism ‘s formation.
For several thousand years, Varanasi has been a cultural centre of northern India, and is closely connected with the Ganges. Hindus believe that dying here and being cremated along the banks of the “holy” river of the Ganges enables one to break the rebirth cycle and achieve salvation, making it a major pilgrimage centre. Worldwide, the city is known for its many ghats, embankments made along the river bank in steps of stone slabs where pilgrims perform ritual ablutions.
The Dashashwamedh Ghat, the Panchganga Ghat, the Manikarnika Ghat, and the Harishchandra Ghat are of particular note, the last two being where the Hindus cremate their dead. The registers of Hindu genealogy in Varanasi are held here.For more details about Madurai to Varanasi tour package please contact 9443204141,9578784466.