With so many Ashrams, Rishikesh is a holy city and it is renowned throughout the world for yoga. Rishikesh is now recognised around the world as the Yoga Capital of the World. Rishikesh hosts a week-long international yoga festival every year during the month of March. Rishikesh is also known as the Char Dham Gateway.
Haridwar is renowned for its Har Ki Pauri and Ganga Aarti. Ganga aarti means Ganga worship. A lot of people visit this place every day at Ganga aarti .
Mussoorie, known for its colonial elegance, beautiful churches, and scenic surroundings, is a charming hill station in India. Nestled in the foothills of the Himalaya, visitors flock to this place during the year.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
DAY 1 – Rishikesh Sightseeing
- On arrival Dehradun airport .
- Pick up from Dehradoon Jolly Grant airport at 03:50 PM and directly leave for Haridwar via Rishikesh Sightseeing (Ram Jhula, Swarg Ashram, Geeta Ashram) then reach Haridwar, check-in at the Hotel take dinner & Night Halt in Haridwar .
DAY 2 – Haridwar Sightseeing
- After breakfast go for Haridwar Sight Seeing (Paras Nath Temple, Bharat Mata Mandir, Chandi Devi & Mansa Devi Temple,evening for Har ki Pauri Aarti) then take dinner & Night Halt in Haridwar .
DAY 3 – Mussorie Sightseeing
- After breakfast,Check out and leave for mussorie (Hill Station)reach Mussorie and go for Mussoorie sightseeing (Jwalaji Temple, Nag Devta Temple, Lal Tibba,Rope way,Mall Road ) later check in at the hotel,take dinner & Night Halt in Mussorie.
DAY 4 – Departure from Dehradun Airport
- After breakfast, check out and Leave for Mussorie Lake & Sehastra Dhara sightseeing and after that Drop at the Dehradoon Airport 02:00 PM.
- Departing from Dehradun airport.
WHAT ‘S INCLUDED
We can provide stay for ( 2*, 3*, 5*, 7* )
- Solo Traveler
- Double sharing Rooms
- Suite Rooms
- Deluxe Rooms
- Royal Suite Rooms
- Home stay
- ( as per requirement )
- Local Speaking Guide – ( English,Tamil,Hindi,Telugu & Malayalam ) *
- From Trip start to till end the Tour Guide will be take care
(As per requirement *)
- All local vehicle transport.
- All Taxes & Fees, Activities,Boat Rides,Aarthi.
- Domestic Flight
- Travel Insurance
- As per Customer Request
Rishikesh is sometimes referred to as the ‘Yoga Capital of the World’ as the most peaceful place in northern Uttarakhand, surrounded by hills and bisected by the wide and sluggish Ganges. Rishikesh acquired instant fame as the location where the Beatles came to stay with their guru, the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, back in the 1960s. It is an exceptional place to meditate and learn yoga.
Rishikesh is also a good starting point for treks to Himalayan pilgrimage centres such as Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri, Yamnotri. It is correctly referred to as the gateway to the Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri Himalayan Shrines. 7 Story Temple At the confluence of Chandrabhaga and Ganga, situated 24 km upstream from Haridwar.
Haridwar acts as Uttarakhand and Dev Bhomi ‘s Gateway to the Char Dhams. Gangadwara (Har Ki Pauri), Kushwart (Ghat), Kankhal, Bilwa Tirtha (Mansa Devi Temple) and Neel Parvat (Chandi Devi) are the ‘Panch Tirth’ or the five pilgrimages situated within Haridwar’s periphery.
Haridwar is also one of the four places where every twelve years Kumbh Mela happens after rotation, and every six years Ardh Kumbh happens. In addition to remaining the home of the tired in body , mind and spirit, Haridwar has also acted as a centre of attraction for learning the arts, science and culture. Haridwar, as well as its special Gurukul school system of western education, has a long-standing place as a great source of Ayurvedic medicines and herbal remedies.
One of the most famous hill stations in the country is Mussoorie, the Queen of the Hills, located some 290 km north of New Delhi. For leisure travellers and honeymooners, it is a captivating paradise. One centre has been rolled into a great summer destination and a big educational and cultural centre. The colonial hill resort of Mussoorie is situated on a 15 km long horseshoe ridge with the great Himalayas as a backdrop, at an altitude of 2,005.5 m above sea level.